UCCU's COVID-19 Response
As of Friday, May 14, 2021, we’ve updated our safety measures:
- Individuals with a persistent cough or fever should avoid entering our offices.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available.
- We may limit the number of people allowed in our waiting areas, teller areas and financial service areas.
- Public areas will be disinfected every two hours.
- Coin machines will be disinfected after each use.
- Water fountains will be shut off.
- Employees will receive temperature checks before their shifts.
We encourage you to access your UCCU accounts using: