United Consumers Credit Union & COVID-19
As of Monday, June 1, 2020, our lobbies are open regular business hours, with the following safety measures in place:
- Individuals with a persistent cough or fever should avoid entering our offices.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
- Wear a mask, or sneeze or cough into a cloth, tissue or into one’s elbow. Local jurisdictions may require you to wear a mask in public. We may ask you to temporarily remove your mask for security purposes.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available.
- We may limit the number of people allowed in our waiting areas, teller areas and financial service areas.
- Public areas will be disinfected every two hours.
- Coin machines will be disinfected after each use.
- Water fountains will be shut off.
- Restrooms and elevators will be closed to the public.
- Employees will receive temperature checks before their shifts.
We encourage you to access your UCCU accounts using:
- Drive-thru lanes at all four locations
- CU Anywhere online banking & bill pay
- Mobile app with remote check deposit
- Online loan application center
- MAC24 telephone banking
- (816) 461-3925
- CO-OP surcharge-free ATMs
These are difficult times, and we want to help those who have extra expenses and/or reduced income. Please contact us if you’ve been impacted to make arrangements for your UCCU loans. Complete a COVID-19 Assistance form, and email it to [email protected] or fax it to (816) 521-4206.