Finance major expenses using the equity you’ve built within your home.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Tax Advantages1
- Local, KC Metro Service
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Terms up to 10 years available
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Pay no points (if an appraisal is not needed)
- Funds easily available via in-person withdrawals or online banking transfers to a specified checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Decision-making and processing in your own backyard
- Personalized service from people you know
1Consult a tax advisor.
All of our mortgage loan originators are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing and Registry System, as required by the Secure and Fair Enforcement Act (S.A.F.E Act). To confirm that your mortgage loan officer is registered, you can visit the NMLS website and enter their Unique Identifier or name. If you have already applied for a mortgage loan, the Unique Identifier of your mortgage loan officer and UCCU were provided to you on the application you completed. If you would like the Unique Identifier of a loan officer, feel free to contact your local branch.