Finance major expenses using the equity you’ve built within your home.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Tax Advantages1
- Local, KC Metro Service
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Terms up to 10 years available
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Pay no points (if an appraisal is not needed)
- Funds easily available via in-person withdrawals or online banking transfers to a specified checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Decision-making and processing in your own backyard
- Personalized service from people you know
Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance
For more information on credit life and disability insurance, visit any UCCU branch office or contact the UCCU Member Service Center at (816) 325-6900 or (800) 580-9303.
Protection when it matters … We are here to help!
In your time of need, our claims process is quick and easy. If you elected credit life or disability on your loan, you can use this convenient claims process to quickly and easily file your insurance claim.
To begin, please fill out a claim form. If you prefer, call (800) 621-6323 to begin the process and a TruStage™ claims specialist will guide you through the process.
Your purchase of TruStage Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by TruStage Financial Group, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Group Policy for a full explanation of the terms. CDCL-1875457.1-0817-0919. TruStage is the marketing name for the TruStage Financial Group, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliates. ©TruStage
1Consult a tax advisor.
All of our mortgage loan originators are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing and Registry System, as required by the Secure and Fair Enforcement Act (S.A.F.E Act). To confirm that your mortgage loan officer is registered, you can visit the NMLS website and enter their Unique Identifier or name. If you have already applied for a mortgage loan, the Unique Identifier of your mortgage loan officer and UCCU were provided to you on the application you completed. If you would like the Unique Identifier of a loan officer, feel free to contact your local branch.