Control your UCCU debit or credit card — even when it’s out of reach — with CardValet®.
Play It Safe
Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your card falls into the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Safeguard your information with CardValet, the mobile app that lets you deactivate your debit cards when you don't need to use them. Protect your cards against fraud and theft by turning them on and off, and get real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be too. Take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types, and turning your cards on and off. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Or limit your spending at the shoe store? CardValet empowers you to control your debit card spending in real-time.
Whether they're at the local mall or away at college, your kids want to spend money. You're not their personal ATM, but you do need a way to support their needs while managing their spending. Enter CardValet. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories, and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when, and how your children use their payment cards.
- When your card is "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Review Balances and Transactions
Download the free app today!